Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back in Rock Springs

So, I'm back here up at good ol' Western Wyoming! :) We just started our training week yesterday. It'll be a fun summer, I'm stage manager for Thoroughly Modern Millie Jr. and I'm super excited! I'm also in Bye Bye Birdie. I'm literally all of the smaller older female roles. One problem with this though, in practically every scene at least 2 of my characters have lines, so I'm not sure how they're planning on making that one work but whatevs.

Can I just say that I have the BEST ROOMMATES EVER!!! Amber, Anna, and Crystal, how I adore those girls so much!

Since my last blog what have I been doing you might ask? (Okay, so you probably DIDN'T ask, but you MIGHT, right? lol) Sat around at home doing nothing, went to Jer's for the weekend and saw his show at Lagoon (so good btw), and then moved back up to Wyoming. So....yup.

That's really all I've got right now. Peace out.

Glee quote: My parents won't even let me watch Twilight. My mom says Kristen Stewart looks like a bitch. Ha ha!

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment