Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yargoltigoofenhider

So.....today in my acting classes I finished up emotional recall. We finished the Finding Emotional Triggers Exercise and did the Bye Bye Exercise. It's so weird to me how much more relaxed, vulnerable, and committed my second class is compared to my first class!

Jeremy fiqured out that I'm a capricorn with a cancer moon, or something like that. I think. Honestly, I have no idea. But anyway, just wanted to share the fact that there is a total fat joke in my horoscope. Rude. Ha ha!

On Facebook off to the side under my suggestions, there is a suggestion for The Bible: 6 friends like this. Right below it is one that says: Eminem: 8 friends like this. Eminem beat out the Bible? How depressing.

Anywho......I'm tired and should probably go to bed. ..............................yup. Pointless post. I know. Goodnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment