Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm a Human Not a Sandwich

Wow. This summer so far has been interesting for sure. Very busy, tiring, and exhausting.

Arsenic build- still blah. But we got a lot of issues worked out this week so I'm feeling much better about it. :)

Birdie- LOVING the choreography so far. Miss Amber McNew, you're wonderful and amazing and talented.

Millie Jr.- I'm surprisingly liking stage managing quite a lot. Jamie, our director, also said that if I ever decide to not do performing that I should look into Stage Managing.

Teaching classes- I am LOVING teaching my acting classes!!! I am teaching Acting: Foundations to students between the ages of 11-17, it's SOOOOO fun!!! I've been teaching for a week, so far we've covered Relaxation/Vulnerability, a LOT of Sense Memory, and Emotional Recall. This next week we're going to be working on more Emotional Recall, Objectives, Given Circumstances, and Obstacles, and workshopping and performing their final monologues!!! So excited!!!

Today has been such a fantastic day! I got to catch up on sleep first of all! When I woke up Amber made us breakfast! We went out to Flaming Gorge, the water was FREEZING, but it was still fun. :D When we got back we ordered some pizzas from Domino's. Then Beau, Jon, and Rick came over for some brownies, watched Hairspray, and played Clue. It was a very enjoyable/relaxing/much needed day. :D

Now some pictures!!!


Me and my roomies all dressed up to watch The Tony's!


Uh hey guys, we made a graveyard.


The ugliest face I have EVER made!!! I'm pretty proud.


Crystal, Anna, Amber, Me, and Austin going to the Gorge!

No comments:

Post a Comment