Friday, June 4, 2010

Longest. Week. Ever.


Ohp, awkward that this saved up here and now won't move. Well, this picture goes with a paragraph way down towards the bottom of this blog. Awkward....

So, this week has been a lot of work. Surprisingly, not as much as I expected but still very long and tiring. Me, Anna, Amber, and the tech director Austin aren't in Arsenic and Old Lace so we're the build crew for it. So for the hours that they're in rehearsals, we're in building the set. Blah. I worked 11 1/2 hours today, and 13 1/2 yesterday. Gah! I'm ready for a break.

Aside from doing tech for Arsenic and Old Lace we've been getting ready for the Summer Youth Theatre productions. I'm Stage Manager for Thoroughly Modern Millie Jr. We just had auditions yesterday. I've decided that I don't need to exercise, I can just be a stage manager because you're running around everywhere!!! Lol. Next week we start rehearsals for Bye Bye Birdie! Yay!

Aside from working, me and my roommates have finally hung up pictures ALL OVER the apartment! We have 4 different pictures frames/picture holding devices that hold lots of pictures. It's fun :) Also, whenever we are home for breaks from working The Office is constantly playing.

I've been going through an extreme tuna phase. I ate 6 cans of tuna in 3 days. Is that normal? Probably not. Oh well. :)

Sometimes life is very unfair I feel. When I die I'm going to have a little chat with the big man upstairs. First of all, is it fair that females have to have an egg thrust out of their fallopian tube each month and have up to a week of HELL??? No, don't think so. To make this little blessing even better I've had 5. In 2 months. 5 PERIODS IN 2 MONTHS!!!! Really? I mean, really? Not okay. I think I'm dying or something. I'm like a chicken, just layin' eggs all over the place. Sorry if that all was "TMI" but I don't want to hear any complaining unless you've had 5 periods in the past 2 months. Alright? Alright. :)

I wanted to put some type of picture on here of what my life has been this past week but....I don't have any pictures yet. So, here's a picture of me and my friends Jeremy and David at Lagoon a week or two ago. We're so ashian. Yes, I know I spelled it with an H. I miss them!!! They're coming up to Wyoming next week though! Yay! So excited!!! :D

In other news,we're pretty sure that my roommate Anna just got a concussion. Very amusing, but very concerning.

That's all for now.


Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

No comments:

Post a Comment