Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hallelujah!

And the TD looked upon the actors and saw that although they walked in light, they did walk upon a bare stage, and had no place to be, and the TD was moved to pity. And the TD said, "Let there be a Set!": and the Techies scrambled and worked, and there was a set, with platforms, wagons, stairs, and furniture of various types and sizes, each according to the need. And the actors did walk within the set, and did have a place to be. And the TD saw the set, that it was good, and the evening and the morning were the Second Day.


-From the book of Genesis in "The Techie Bible"



It is currently 2:41 am and I am just getting myself a little celebratory burrito after a nightmarish couple of weeks building the set for Arsenic. IT IS FINALLY DONE!!! Sooooooooooooo excited!


In other news, I went to the store today and got $107.65 worth of groceries. I am VERY happy about this! Now we have food to eat! Hooray! I am particularly excited about my whole wheat tortillas, apple juice, yogurt, cookie dough, TUNA!!!, cheese, peanut butter, pretty much all of it. Yup. Yes indeed.


I am extremely tired. Can my burrito be done now? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment