Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Not Pregnant, I'm Just Fat

I am so ready to go back to Rock Springs.

Seriously.

I hate lazy, non-productive days at home. There is nothing to do. I feel like everyone in Spanish Fork either doesn't want to hang out with me or doesn't have time to.

I miss theatre. It's only been a couple of weeks I know, but going from being surrounded by theatre every day to not at all is really depressing. I can't wait to get back up there and start working on shows. Also, I will have the BEST ROOMMATES EVER!!! Can't wait!!!

Luckily, I'm going back to good ol' Western Wyomin' on Sunday! Yay!

Things I'm looking forward to this week? Watching glee in about 10 minutes, and going to see Jer's show at Lagoon on Saturday!


I love this song! So funny! It's called "I'm Not Pregnant, I'm Just Fat" and it's sung by Carly Jibson!
http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1QrooZbm00&playnext_from=TL&videos=QDAdec_Ud9A

It wouldn't let me use the code to embed so I guess a link will have to do.


If failure is not an option, creativity is not an option.
-"The Director's Cut" by William Missouri Downs
With much love,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment