Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Weekend In Utah!

The kid's show is over now! :( So happy, but so sad at the same time. Meh. Here are some pictures from working on the kid's show.


Some of the staff and cast on 80's dress up day!

Me and Emily stringing popcorn for Annie Jr.
It had been a long day if you can't already tell from my haggard appearance and paint covered clothes/body. It was about 2:30 am and I had been going since 9 am.

Chillin' backstage (looking like a haggard-A crumunchin) with some of the cast and crew of Millie Jr.
Zack, Taylor, and I with the one and only BONNIE! Love her!

Me and some of the kid's from Millie Jr.


Birdie opens in a week! Ah! Kind of freaking out a little but I know that everything will fall into place and work out. :)

I had a much needed weekend away from Wyoming. It was nice, although parts of it were not so nice. It sometimes sucks learning things about yourself that you'd rather not. And being an emotional mess in front of people you hardly even know.... embarrassing. Definitely going to see a counselor here at the college.....finally. But I spent the weekend at Jer's house and got to see his show again as well as Angie's show at Lagoon! Phenomenal! I have some amazingly talented friends!

Tonight when I got back from Utah, Amber, Anna, and I all put on cute summery dresses, make mini sandwiches, and drank apple juice from a cute little polka-dotted tea set that I bought and watched Alice in Wonderland! LOVE IT! LOVE THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment