Wednesday, July 7, 2010

pointless blog....

Today has been a fantastic day! I just had a wonderful late night wing session at Applebee's with the fantastic summerstock gang! :) I love them all sooooo much!

Some of tonight's top-rated quotes:

-You see, I got herpes for the Lord. -Amber McNew

-Either yer hair's eatin' apples or ya got critters in yer hair! -Me

-I've got chocolate all over my face.
You've got chocolate all over your body. I think you're turning brown!
He is brown.
-Austin, Me, and Amber


Okay, so some of these don't seem so funny but they were I promise. . . . . awkward.


Today we had Birdie rehearsals, I can't believe we open in less than a week! So nervous! But it'll all come together....at least that's what we keep telling ourselves.

Wow. Totally pointless blog.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment