Sunday, July 18, 2010

Been a while...

It's been a while since I've posted on here. Oops! I don't think very many people read this anyway, but those of you who do, I'm sorry.

I'm in Utah right now- Yay!!! I actually went home home, as in Spanish Fork, this weekend. I went to my friend Leisl's show and to her birthday party, it was fun, weird being back around some of my old high school friends. It's just so crazy to me that in high school it seems like you and your friends are pretty much living the same life and then how completely different you all get from each other after high school. I spent some quality time with the fam and last night I hung out with 2 of my favorite boys-- Craig and Christian!!! I have missed them oh so much! I'm still at Craig's right now and getting ready to go up to Lagoon to hang out with Jer and the ever wonderful Miss Angela Graham!

Birdie opened last week and has been going great, I wish we had bigger audiences, but people in Rock Springs don't care enough to take time out of their summers to come see shows, but it's all good, the audiences that we have had so far have been great.

Just half an hour ago I finished my final for my online Computer Info Systems class!!! Hallelujah! Now let's see if I pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment