Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trashy Fam

So, today I finally went into the counseling center and set up an appointment for next Tuesday! I'm excited and happy that I'm finally going to get help for myself, but also really nervous that I won't know what to say or do at a counseling session? Is that a dumb fear to have? Either way, I'm going, ah! I don't know why I'm so scared of going to counseling or why I'm afraid of people thinking that I'm a complete crazy person because I'm going to counseling. I guess I'll just have to get over it.

Today we're doing run throughs of Bye Bye Birdie. I can't believe we open on Monday!!! WOW!!! It'll be a good show, I just want it to be ready and open already.

I tried to post a video that me and my roomies filmed randomly today but it didn't work, so here's the youtube link:


We randomly started having this "Trashy Family" thing a week or so ago and it just randomly happens. We got a tiny bit of it filmed this time just for funsies. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Tasha, good for you with the counseling appt, it takes a lot of courage to admit you have issues, been there done that...good luck with your play on monday, hopefully I can come with Tamara and see one of your performances one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula! :)

    I hope that you guys can make it up! Performances start July 12 and run through the end of July every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday! :D

    ReplyDelete