Monday, May 24, 2010

First Blog of Awkward-ness

Hi, my name is Tasha. I'm a musical theatre major at Western Wyoming College and I'm finally, officially making a blog. YAY! Pretty much this blog is going to be somewhere for me to write down my random thoughts and things that happen in my everyday, average, awkward life. I will also be including a pet peeve, fat fact, quote, or some other random thing at the end of each blog. Awesome. Now onto the bloggige, bloggege, bloggage, blogging-ness?

This past weekend was super duper fun! I got a season pass to Lagoon and stayed with my friend Jeremy for the weekend. Me, Jer, and David had lots of fun at Lagoon and also playing some Super Smash Brothers on the N64! I got to see lots of my peeps this weekend, it was fun! Last night I hung out with a bunch of them over at Angie's house, Angela Graham and Amber McNew are two of the funniest people I have ever met in my life! LOVE THEM!!! I'm so ready to go back to Western though! I miss it! Only a week more and I'll be back up in good ol' Rock Springs, Wyomin for a fun filled summer with the BEST ROOMMATES EVER!!! GAH! So excited!!!


Pet Peeve: When people go to an audition and update their Facebook status to lyrics from the song "I Hope I Get It" from "A Chorus Line." I find it obnoxious and unoriginal. Bleh.

Fat Fact: Fat kids don't have bones, just hardened fat.

YouTube pick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkLPBIb1aT8&playnext_from=TL&videos=xSi08ZIPW_c If you haven't seen the preview yet for mine and some friends mockumentary about hot dog eating contests, I highly recommend you watch it.

Did you know Abraham Lincoln was assassinated? Awkward? Yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment